Silvercreek Realty Group is thrilled to announce that we are growing our philanthropic footprint throughout the state of Idaho. This is a big part of our mission at Silvercreek® and we value the ability we have, as a community, to give back. In addition to our monthly non-profit highlight on the Idaho Minute Blog, Silvercreek® Tribune, and Silvercreek® Social, we will be creating greater efforts to benefit a specific non-profit or community need each quarter. This quarter we are proud to support the Idaho Humane Society.
This quarter Silvercreek® has offered to match up to $2000 in donations to the Idaho Humane Society through our “Silvercreek Gives” program.
Check out these facts about the amazing things this organization is doing throughout Idaho:
- No kill shelter with a focus on successful adoptions and spays/neuters
- Assists shelters and rescue groups throughout the state with veterinary care, adoptions, and supplies
- Community animal hospital serves low income families needing pet care
- Has organized 2000 foster homes for pets from rescue to adoption
- Microchips every animal they adopt out to help with reuniting pets with their families should they become separated in the future
- Pet food pantry provides pet food to struggling families, meals on wheels seniors, pets living in foster homes, and more
- In 2019, IHS reunited 1,783 pets with their owners, transferred in 1,257 pets for adoption, adopted out 3,331 cats/2,840 dogs/465 other pets, sheltered 9,933 lost or surrendered pets, supplied 35,617 lbs of pet food for struggling families, provided $1.6 million in free and discounted veterinary services, and saved the lives of 90% of the dogs and 88% of the cats received into their facilities